About Norman & Birch Bikes
Norman & Birch was originally established in 1926. Based in Market Drayton selling tractors and morris cars. By 1953 expansion was needed and with Hanley on the rise a move to a new premises on Clough street. Cars was our forte but with the demise of the British car industry we sampled a selection of Lambretta scooters. It was an instant success and from that point forward we have specialised in motorbikes and scooters.